Online Shopping Shops (new and used)

Name
Angel
Edit My Images
Yes
Good sunny saturday day from Bristol, Ideal to take nice pics and landscapes!

I wanted to share with you some websites, probably most of you have bought some equipment here and can share your opinions.. and.. in some case your WARNINGS.

Can I know which is the best website to buy online for you?

- This forum
- Ebay
- WEX
- MPB
- E-Infinity
- SLRHUT
- Ebay

I have noted that sites like Ebay have nice second hand deals, I am assuming is difficult trust
Sites like E-Infinity and SLR HUT have great deals, but not balanced opinions on Trustpilot
Finally I have seen MPB which as really expensive prices for second hand equipment but you can sell your old equipment as part of exchange buying a new product. Are MPB fair on deals when swaping equipment?

Many thanks I think this post can be really helpful for people, but probably I am not the first one on requesting this kind of info

Have a great day!!!

A pretty good list here, although some have disappeared or merged.

A pretty good list here, although some have disappeared or merged.

Thanks!! Need specially opinions about sites... Some are extremely cheap...

Perfect!! Thanks!! E-infinity has best new deals I have seen at the moment.

Would like to sell my Nikon D90 trading on MPB... But I have seen prices used cameras and are a bit overpriced...
Check panamoz too.
They offer a 3 year warranty...
Have you had a quote from MPB for your existing equipment for a straight sale?

Last edited:
Check panamoz too.
They offer a 3 year warranty...
Have you had a quote from MPB for your existing equipment for a straight sale?
Yes!! They offer me initially, without seeing the equipment and believing condition is excellent, 83£ for only the body of D90...
Do you know of value can be higher in case I would like to trade for used MPB equipment?

Tbh condition is really good and only has 5600 shots .. but old stuff anyway...

Back