Ooh!! I do like burners!

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
A set of burners for those power freaks out there! :D From yesterday at Riat.
Enjoy the power...

DSC_6548b.jpg

DSC_6742b.jpg

DSC_6804b.jpg

DSC_6820b.jpg

DSC_6821.jpg

DSC_7000b.jpg

Kev.

Fantastic. The F-22 really looks like something out of a science fiction flick though. We're living in the future! :)

Not sure if it's just a bloke thing, but I'm pretty pumped after seeing these, gotta go work out now...

Thanks for sharing (y)

Yep i agree the raptor is the business, would love to see one of those flying like that. Very well caught on all the images.

Some Fantastic shots their Kevin, in what were some less than ideal conditions for Photography....

Great shots... The Raptor has to be the best for me - there's just something about it.. but all excellent shots.

Im with you Kev, you cant beat a bit of reheat. Love all of them, I do have a soft spot for the F15 also, very good aircraft. I have a feeling that they have never had one shot down, which is very impressive for the amount of time they have been in service.

One plane that I would like to see but never have is the F14, never caught one. We do get F15s over here quite a bit because the american pilots train in the valleys around here.

I hope I can get some shots like that.

What are the settings you use for these?

Lovely pics! I'm jealous about the F-15 and Mirage, they didn't fly yesterday because of the low cloud.

Nice set kev but could do with a bit more PP to make them pop? Coming across a little flat this end.

Nice set kev but could do with a bit more PP to make them pop? Coming across a little flat this end.

Thank you. (y) I wouldn't know where to start. :LOL: I'm not particularly good at PP I'm afraid. Trying to find a local course. Us dinasours need as much help as possible. :D

Kev.

Thank you. (y) I wouldn't know where to start. :LOL: I'm not particularly good at PP I'm afraid. Trying to find a local course. Us dinasours need as much help as possible. :D

Kev.

Levels and Curves are your friend. Mess around with them to see what happens.

Nice set of photos kevin do like the F22 burner photo out of the lot.

Cracking set of shots Kev but if i had to pick one it would be hands up for your no three (y)

That Belgian F16 was at Waddington - and then flew over us (at home in Norfolk) Sunday on his way back to Belgium - a complete nutter!

Back