Ooh I missed again!

Edit My Images
Yes
You know how it is, you spend ages setting up a shot and at the last second something goes wrong! So lets see those shots that were a split second away from being a great shot! Here`s one of mine, I was trying to get the gull to take off so I would catch it with just the sea as background! I then fluffed it! Sooo lets see yours! keep the piccies small so 56k`ers can load em!
mis.jpg

A toyota F1 car from Silverstone today!

IMG_1134.jpg

Whoops!!!

Managed to get it in the end. lol

Great thread Praxis ! I will try and dig one out later as I know I have loads of these sort of pics !?!

For now ... off to a works 'interview' this morning !

i got shed loads of these, must remember to actually delete them

Well ... the way I was performing yesterday this is probably one of the better ones from the morning garden shoot !

There was a young Starling there ... honest guv !
:p

_RLG2721.jpg

Guess they don't take as long as me to wash 'n brush up ... :shake:

Forbiddenbiker said:
PPP
:LOL: :LOL:
I nearly splurted choccy biscuit across the keyboard when I saw that.

Great thread Praxis, I’ve got thousands of these lol.

Oops missed again.
blurrsqtwo.jpg

I actualy quite like this one. no really, I do!

Put a £500 price label on it and call it 'fine art'

These are hilarious, Marcel i Love that one its quality

Marcel, that's a fab shot! Certainly put a smile on my face this morning :)

He he thanks. It's one of those I I could never ever have waited for or staged.
It's not on my list as a 'one for the professional portfolio' so to speak, but it's definately a keeper, purely for its comical value... I didn't even spot it until I got home that day...(was my very first full days outing with my 350D at Chester Zoo).

09062006-57-01.jpg

Might look alright here,

But it's a wild(ish) rabbit (lives in stourhead gardens) But I missed the point of focus by about a country mile from his eyes, and he promptly legged it 2 secs llater. Moral? Single shot AF not continuos servo for moving rabbits and wobbly hands!

Wren that got away ... or might just as well have ... ! :crying:

_RLG2945.jpg

If at first you don't suck seed ... give up !!!

and another bird....

oops1.jpg

I had the camera all set up on tripod , pre-focused on the nuts , flash primed & the little ******* took off backwards :bang:

One from yesterday......whilse waiting for the other half to come out of the loo I was killing time by taking pics of sparrows.......they were landing on a bench ready to jump from there onto the ground below, where there were crumbs, only this one jumped down just a little sooner than I was hoping!

8422Missed.jpg

What is it about birds on this thread?!

Back