Ooops yet again....

Edit My Images
Yes
Point of impact........ Costly impact!

Pointofimpact.jpg

Ouch!

Reminds me off the time the previous owners of the j24 i crew on skidded it up onto an island on the lake while heeled over. They had to get a barge and bring a tractor over to pull it off the island.

I know it looks really expensive......... It's really an optical illusion, the boat slips past the sea wall and safely into the marina...... :LOL::LOL:

I know it looks really expensive......... It's really an optical illusion, the boat slips past the sea wall and safely into the marina...... :LOL::LOL:
I was honestly about to say that... Nobody would be stupid enough to have their sail up and try to miss that! :nono:

Plus the person on the boat doesn't exactly look worried. hehe.

It can be fun taking pictures of sailing with big telephotos you can make quite a few things look like crashes, lol.

I do know a few people have ran aground before here in the lough erne yacht club as some of the parts ot the lake are quite shallow nearish the shore.

I cant wait to get out for the sailing season and take some photos.

Back