OOps!!

Edit My Images
No
I wouldn't have liked to have been waiting at this bus stop:dizzy:

crash.jpg

I was driving down a local road and went past a car on its side in a house front garden...and a missing section of front wall.

I went to pull over and get my camera and my wife went mad at me .... you are NOT going back there with your camera.... you get the idea. (so I didn't ...yeah I know...1 picture or a week of misery...coward)

Unbelievably in the 2 weeks since then I have seen 2 more cars through brick walls and in gardens... no wife but also no camera :(

If its in our village there is no danger of a bus coming to add to the problem! Reminds me - changed cars and I don't think I have put a camera back in the glovebox.

Gary Bagshawe said:
I wouldn't have liked to have been waiting at this bus stop:dizzy:

crash.jpg

Looks like a Civic Type-R. I wouldn't want his next insurance premium!

Ouch! I wonder what happened to make him plough into the bus stop that hard?

I drove up to Wick yesterday and saw five cars off the road in four seperate places. Got stuck for 30mins while police and breakdown lorrys cleared two of them up. The weather was awful, driving/drifting snow made it all but impossible to see sometimes. Moral - slow down, you can't stop anything like as fast as you think you can!

Aye, thats another CTR off the road.

CT, it wasn't anyone off the civictype-r forum was it? I've not been on there for ages.

Me neither. Must visit though, they should have the new model pics from the Geneva show any time now. :)

I've seen the new honda civic and it ain't a pretty thing, far to angular for my liking, will be interested to see the r though.

BOT...........

I'd love to have the nerve to take this type of shot. I always feel a bit rude though. Do you have any limitation on what you'll photograph? e.g if someones been seriously injured or something?

I'm only asking cos I take a perverse interest in this sort of thing!

Very interesting reading. I never knew you were the babylon dude ;)

I can see both sides of the arguement. Not that I'm planning on taking any such photo's, I was just wondering where I would stand if I came across a 'dodi & di' type situation. Now I Know! Cheers chapper!

Retired with the accent on tired. ;)

Gandhi, I put no limits on what I would photograph at all, I have photographed some really bad situations in the past and probably will do in the future. I think after a while you just detach your emotional side for the duration off taking the shots and then it's a case of how fast can I get these to a picture desk.

Back