Open wide Mr Pallas......

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

One of the Pallas Cat from today at Cotswold Wildlife Park.

IMG_6980.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Stuart,

I always look out for your pictures, really like this one. He or she does not look very happy though :)

"AGGHH run away, it's the panda man"

A different take on one of my favorite cats Stuart, "gizza good looking one eh? PURRRRR"

;) Tara

Ps, more impressive teeth!!

Like this one Stuart really different
Pete

The first thing I noticed that it was cross-eye :D

Thats a different perspective Stu (y)

Stuart,

I always look out for your pictures, really like this one. He or she does not look very happy though :)

Thanks Darren, was happy, he was actually talking to us :D

"AGGHH run away, it's the panda man"

A different take on one of my favorite cats Stuart, "gizza good looking one eh? PURRRRR"

;) Tara

Ps, more impressive teeth!!

Thanks Tara, some good looking ones, Ummmm, been posted before but here you go. :D

IMG_6034_a.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

Like this one Stuart really different
Pete

Thanks Pete.

The first thing I noticed that it was cross-eye :D

Thats a different perspective Stu (y)

Thanks Chris, was the first thing I spotted on reviewing the shot :D

I like it Stu, looks like its seen up coming and is saying aaarrrgh heres that bloke back again with his bl"*dy camera. Had a look at your website mate looking good mate (y)

Very nice Stu (y) Like them all . Have not been for a long time, How long have they had the Pallas Cat .

Stuart, now you're talking!!! those last two are really very nice!! The last one in particular is just dreamy :love:

Tara

I like it Stu, looks like its seen up coming and is saying aaarrrgh heres that bloke back again with his bl"*dy camera. Had a look at your website mate looking good mate (y)

Thanks Neil, the site still needs some work, but finding it difficult to find the time, will get there though. :)

Crosseyed or what!! :LOL: super catch Stu ;)

Thanks Alby.

Very nice Stu (y) Like them all . Have not been for a long time, How long have they had the Pallas Cat .

Thanks, not to sure how long, the enclosuers they are in I am sure were Owls until recently.

Stuart, now you're talking!!! those last two are really very nice!! The last one in particular is just dreamy :love:

Tara

Thanks Tara, :D

unusual looking cats!
i must google them to find out some more about them
nice pics & great timing with that first one (y)

had a quick read up on them & read something i had kinda noticed but not cottoned onto.... cricular pupils :)

Last edited:
unusual looking cats!
i must google them to find out some more about them
nice pics & great timing with that first one (y)

had a quick read up on them & read something i had kinda noticed but not cottoned onto.... cricular pupils :)

Oh yeah, they look like part cat part human, how wired! I have never seen anything like this before!:love:

Back