Opinions/reviews on VISICO Range of flashes

Name
Morgan Lee
Edit My Images
No
This is a new model and I haven't seen it myself, but I am familiar with most of the product range.

Visico is a very long-established brand and they have an excellent reputation. They have extremely poor brand recognition outside of China and have never really managed to find good distribution in the past - I think that Lencarta is the first high-profile retailer to bring them to market in the UK.

In terms of performance and technology, they are right up there, and build quality is excellent too. They don't look a pretty as Godox, probably because they can't spend as much as Godox can on the very costly moulds that form the body, but they look better than the product photos indicate:exit:And of course they come with a full warranty, Lencarta has their own in-house repair department with factory-trained technicians and they carry a complete range of components.

So, with their high quality, specs and performance at very competitive pricing, they're a very good buy.

But, their remote control and triggering system isn't compatible with Godox or with other brands, and that's the weakness.

But, their remote control and triggering system isn't compatible with Godox or with other brands, and that's the weakness.

That was my assumption, but on the Lencarta website, under Q&A for the Visco 4 someone asks about Godox trigger compatibility, and gets the reply;

Hi! Theoretically with it being a 2.4Ghz transmission, you should be able to fire the Visico 4, but you will not have manual control possibly at all.

I suspect it's incorrect.

I suspect it's incorrect.
So do I. Personally, I wouldn't answer any question without first testing.
There is of course a workaround, not ideal but workable - other brands of flash can be used alongside them in slave mode.

This is a new model and I haven't seen it myself, but I am familiar with most of the product range.

Visico is a very long-established brand and they have an excellent reputation. They have extremely poor brand recognition outside of China and have never really managed to find good distribution in the past - I think that Lencarta is the first high-profile retailer to bring them to market in the UK.

In terms of performance and technology, they are right up there, and build quality is excellent too. They don't look a pretty as Godox, probably because they can't spend as much as Godox can on the very costly moulds that form the body, but they look better than the product photos indicate:exit:And of course they come with a full warranty, Lencarta has their own in-house repair department with factory-trained technicians and they carry a complete range of components.

So, with their high quality, specs and performance at very competitive pricing, they're a very good buy.

Brilliant :) thank you for that Garry, I don't mind what things look like so I'm ok with them not being as refined as the Godox as long as they're built good and work well I'm in :), plus they'll take up less space than my Quadras I'm currently using. I might grab a couple of the Vistro 5s.

Back