Orb, Fire and Aurora

Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Heres a wee bit of the Aurora with a wee bit of Orbing and Wool Spinning. Still learning the ropes so to say with the Orbs and this was my first ever wool spin, so pretty chuffed how it turned out.

Aurora And The Orb by M+M Morrison, on Flickr

Aurora Spin by M+M Morrison, on Flickr

Also added one in the lanscapes subforum if you would like to check it out.link
Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
these are really good love the orb shot,

the wool spinning one are you standing with your back to the camera? (that's what it looks like) if you are trying doing it the other way around so the sparks are in front of you that way the camera wont pic you up as much, and try doing it with some landmark in the shot as well, but for a first attempt its amazing i Havant actually done this myself (18 female and not willing to go out on my own with my camera i dont live in the safest of areas) , although read many tutorials on it, so i hope my advise helps

Hi there thanks Carlin, yes it was a home made 'tool' if you check out my other post there is a bit more detail in it and how I went about making it Link

There's are a good few tutorial videos online that can talk you through making one. Cheap to make with amazing results.

Thanks Hayley, yea I was standing the wrong side :( I noticed just after I started so on the second attempt I stood the other side, but the cage broke and my wire wool went straight up in the air. So will remember for next time :) Yea thought I would go with the Aurora in the background but have plans for other locations. aww man that's a bit of a shame, you should try and find some groups/like minded people around your area and meet up.

Last edited:
Thanks Hayley, yea I was standing the wrong side :( I noticed just after I started so on the second attempt I stood the other side, but the cage broke and my wire wool went straight up in the air. So will remember for next time :) Yea thought I would go with the Aurora in the background but have plans for other locations. aww man that's a bit of a shame, you should try and find some groups/like minded people around your area and meet up.

thats actually a really good idear might have to see whos around

I love the WW that really works so well (y) but the orb, I'm not sure about it, there is no doubt that it's a really well executed orb (y) but there appears to be something behind the orb and it's proving a distraction to me at least :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Matt, yea I know what you mean and well spotted haha. Its actually the bridge to the small island with the Fort on it, theres a 40foot drop after that wall and its vertical :eek: wasn't sure how it would come out and I thought it was totally hidden but maybe not :p

Thanks

Back