Oriental Small Clawed Otter - CWP

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
C&C welcome & appreciated. Took some advice from the last time I attempted to shoot otters - and posted the pretty poor results here - and made use of the onboard flash this time around.

4612291312_6029cf3d9b.jpg

4611678327_3cb031bc3c.jpg

4611677389_836f862d8d.jpg

4612288218_1af03f38ef.jpg

Bigger sizes and a couple more shots can be found here if you are so inclined.

Thanks for looking ;)

Nice set Fi
and I particularly like Lemur #4 on the flickr
(y)

That's a cracking set of Otters, I find them a bugger to get a nice sharp shot and those look superb :D

Proper name for them is Asian Short Clawed Otters or to give them there latin name amblonyx cinereus(Haha yes im that sad to know that as I have took a photo of there info card thing). Cracking set though (y)

Nice set Fi
and I particularly like Lemur #4 on the flickr
(y)

Thankyou - and thanks for looking at the set (I'm sure I will be posting the lemurs on here at some point).

That's a cracking set of Otters, I find them a bugger to get a nice sharp shot and those look superb :D

Thay are a bugger aren't they - I think the flash helped a lot this time.

Proper name for them is Asian Short Clawed Otters or to give them there latin name amblonyx cinereus(Haha yes im that sad to know that as I have took a photo of there info card thing). Cracking set though (y)

Thanks for the comment Matt. They are known by both names and I think the Latin is now aonyx cinereus - reclassified from amblonyx - so the info card thing is probably out of date.

Thanks for the comment Matt. They are known by both names and I think the Latin is now aonyx cinereus - reclassified from amblonyx - so the info card thing is probably out of date.

Haha wouldn't surprise me with Chester. Great things to watch though. Who knew something so small could be as good as the big cats.

Haha wouldn't surprise me with Chester. Great things to watch though. Who knew something so small could be as good as the big cats.

Whenever I see them they are playing with stones - throwing them around and catching them. Really good fun to watch (y)

I think the smaller animals can be a lot more fun to watch than the big cats - they are often a lot more active (wouldn't be difficult though!).

Very Nice Fi, the flash has done the job there (y)

Back