Other than for Weddings or Funerals

Edit My Images
Yes
Why should people wear suits?

The pants rip If you try to kick In them.
They make you sweat worse and create green sweat stains.
When your desperate for the toilet, you can't simply pull them down, you have to unbutton stuff or unzip.

The Positives are If you smash someone and you get blood on you It makes you look cool though. Also If your a pimp a suit makes you cool.

LOL.

You should wear a suit when you want to look smart, rather than turning up looking like you're off to the gym. A suit has long been the badge of office of the professions for good reason. ;)

Yep... I'm an old fashioned git in some respects. :D

Hmmmm.... there's three things in life that are totally useless...

1 - a mans nipple
2 - a one legged man in an ar$e kicking contest
3 - this thread...

:):):)

Why Is It professional to go to work In a suit though?

rather than turning up looking like you're off to the gym.

I just dress In t-shirts and track pants mostly as well.

Hmmmm.... there's three things in life that are totally useless...

1 - a mans nipple
2 - a one legged man in an ar$e kicking contest
3 - this thread...

:):):)

Aren't all humourous threads useless?:razz:

I agree about mens nipples though, why do we have them? Women breast feed with them but we can;t do nothing with them. Plus their painful when twisted.:shake:

Why Is It professional to go to work In a suit though?

Well it looks like you can be bothered to make the effort to get ready. I always did my wedding togging in a suit and tie, both as a mark of respect for the function I was attending and because IMO it looks far better.

I just dress In t-shirts and track pants mostly as well.

Don't we all, although I'm more jeans and T shirt myself. We've all dropped into this way of attending social functions, going for meals etc. wearing ..well anything goes. You wont get it though because it's been this way for a while now. I suspect you're young enough to look good in your T shirt and track bottoms, but cast a glance around at the fatties waddling around in gym gear and Nike air trainers who couldn't climb a flight of stairs - they're doing themselves no favours at all, but it's all become like a sort of national uniform. ;)

Mind you I saw a guy the other day in a suit and white trainers, now that's a real nono. :puke:

I wear a suit a lot of the time. I wore one all day yesterday, and right now I'm wearing trousers and a shirt.

Suity-blokes are taken seriously :).

Well it looks like you can be bothered to make the effort to get ready. I always did my wedding togging in a suit and tie, both as a mark of respect for the function I was attending and because IMO it looks far better.

Don't we all, although I'm more jeans and T shirt myself. We've all dropped into this way of attending social functions, going for meals etc. wearing ..well anything goes. You wont get it though because it's been this way for a while now. I suspect you're young enough to look good in your T shirt and track bottoms, but cast a glance around at the fatties waddling around in gym gear and Nike air trainers who couldn't climb a flight of stairs - they're doing themselves no favours at all, but it's all become like a sort of national uniform. ;)

Mind you I saw a guy the other day in a suit and white trainers, now that's a real nono. :puke:

I mentioned Weddings as an exception though since you have to show respect.

Yes I am young but even old I would prefer to dress the way I do for comfort reasons. I tend not to follow fashion or style and just wear whats comfy.:D

As for fatties In suits how can they be taken serious If they don't take their hygiene serious?

I have mixed feelings about suits. I genuinely enjoy wearing them (not getting hot though, that's a pain) ~ but I look more than a bit odd in one, being hairy and beardy. Need to tidy myself up :D

I have mixed feelings about suits. I genuinely enjoy wearing them (not getting hot though, that's a pain) ~ but I look more than a bit odd in one, being hairy and beardy. Need to tidy myself up :D
Pic needed! :D

I am not putting on a suit at 1:30 AM for the purposes of an internet forum, and as for general pics of myself there are a few floating around in the what do you look like thread :)

Aren't all humourous threads useless?:razz:

I agree about mens nipples though, why do we have them? Women breast feed with them but we can;t do nothing with them. Plus their painful when twisted.:shake:
Hiya Tsukiyomi

Apologies - no offense meant at all... just adding a little humour to the thread that's all. Sorry if I offended ya (y)

First - if your suits make you sweat or leave stains (WTF?) you're buying the wrong kind of suit! LOL

Here's of more interest...

"I agree about mens nipples though, why do we have them? Women breast feed with them but we can;t do nothing with them. Plus their painful when twisted."

it's a simple answer too - in the very early stages of being an embryo we're not yet male or female, and the cells that go off and become the chest area are already programmed to have nipples; only later as we become our sex (and later still with hormones kicking in) do they become breasts capable of giving milk, or just an annoying tool for bullies:LOL:

Suits are cool! I love to see a man in a really good suit, (the expensive ones dont go green with sweat!) A sharp suit is very attractive! Wear them to go on the pull!!!1 :p

I wear a suit for work sometimes, if I'm going to important meetings. Two reasons really, 1. Impressions count. 2. Gives me confidence.

Other times I wear a pair of rigger boots, jeans and a polo shirt. Depends where I'm going and what I'm doing really. If I'm off to meetings, the suit wins, if I'm on building sites, then it's boots & jeans.

I guess the old "right tool for the right job" comes to mind ;)

Suits are cool! I love to see a man in a really good suit, (the expensive ones dont go green with sweat!) A sharp suit is very attractive! Wear them to go on the pull!!!1 :p
Hope it's OK to post this here...

I was one proud Dad when this pic was taken... but was before my DSLR days - earlier this year, so please excuse the man-hole cover...:)

This was taken on his ROA (record of Achievement) day at school in May this year. Suits are good eh!!

Lloyd_Tall.jpg

Yep!!!!! :naughty:

Probably on his way to court :)

Well I work in London and tbh I hate suits and never wear one. Just an ironed shirt, trousers and shoes. No tie ever.

I'd go to work in jeans and tshirt if I was allowed

Gimp suits really make you sweat:naughty:

Or filming the new Doctor who series:

PP30699-Doctor-Who-&-Tardis.jpg

Yummy!!!! :nuts:

Yup, suits for me too!

It was casual in the office this morning, as we had a social event this afternoon (treasure hunt at Woburn Safari Park :D), but I still wore my suit! But I did take off my tie! :p

Joe, you look gorgeous in a suit! :love: :naughty:

Combat style trousers and a t shirt today , suits comes out for weddings, funerals, meetings, clients and dry cleaning. Other than that they stay in the wardrobe.

We decided as a company 2 years ago that the staff work better when they are more comfortable, and its true so if your comfortable in a suit, wear a suit, if not don't, just don't turn up NEKKID !!!!

Back