Our trip to Melness on the west coast Scotland

Name
Sean Logie
Edit My Images
Yes
This place blows me away every time my wife and i go there ,we stayed a night at a place called the Craggan hotel,this is a little gem of a place .The food was out of this world ,the craic was second to none ,would highly recommend this place .Anyways here are a few pics from our trip ,they're not the best as the wind was blowing hard and i've a crap tripod.

1..From Brora harbour
imgp1396.jpg

2..Melness harbour
imgp1673.jpg

3.. Loch Eriboll
imgp1751.jpg

imgp1927.jpg

5..Latheron harbour
imgp15561.jpg

5..From our hotel room window
imgp1666.jpg

Nice shots, looks a lovely place, 1 and 3 my faves.

Gorgeous looking location and super images of it ... (y)

You can't get much farther North on the mainland ... :eek:

:p

Cheers for the comments Steve,the NW coast is an unbelievable place to go ,so much to see.. :)

Lovely shots. Is the boat in No.3 on standby for when the road disappears due to erosion & rising sea levels due to globing warming :LOL: :LOL:

Lovely shots. Is the boat in No.3 on standby for when the road disappears due to erosion & rising sea levels due to globing warming :LOL: :LOL:

He he ... it's normally full of flowers at this time of year ..:LOL::LOL:

Stunning first shot, and waterfall shot!
OWA! I wanna go to Scotland again!

shots two and four for me are the best of a really nice bunch. The boat is spot on, lovely and sharp, and a good overall exposure. The waterfall, for me, works really well with the narrow-ish crop / composition. Choice of exposure time was spot on as well. Nicely done :)

shots two and four for me are the best of a really nice bunch. The boat is spot on, lovely and sharp, and a good overall exposure. The waterfall, for me, works really well with the narrow-ish crop / composition. Choice of exposure time was spot on as well. Nicely done :)
cheers woodsy (y)

Back