#8 My Car
IMG_0257.jpg

#9 Looking a bit worse for wear after hitting the barrier
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

Full Album is here http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b259/FatGit/Oulton Park/

Cheers
Alan

Great pin sharp shots on all of them, #6 & #7 for some reason being my favourites.

Personally, may have been tempted to lengthen the exposure time to get some blur on the wheels on the side on shots (looks like you were 1/500 - 1/800 on most of them) perhaps 1/125 might have given more feeling of movement.

Had a look at the rest of them and also like img_133 and 134. Took me a while to figure out that 171 was a Sierra (at least that's what I finally decided it was) which is another great sharp shot.

Love the classics, just flogged my part restored spitfire to keep the peace indoors and wondering whether I'd have felt better if I'd flogged Mrs Dave instead....

Thx for the C&C i tried some at longer exposure time but it with it being my first attempt it wasn't only the wheels i managed to blur lol :)

Nightmare isn't it - Tried birds in flight at a falconry show over easter, as well as loads of Bike(r)s in Southen bank holiday monday... Of the 100 or so shots I took (and kept for the family albums) I reckon on only 2 or three of them being real "keepers". Other than the motion thing I can't fault any of these, and only wish I could get some of mine to come out like this as well.....

Oh, btw - I look at your MG there and can't help thinking BMW! - ? Perhaps I need another pint.....

yeh i know what you mean it was not long after BMW sold it back to the greedy sods that made MG-Rover go under

Back