weekly Oy's Weekly Photo Thingamabob for 2024 : WEEK 16 : EMPTY

Last edited:
A good take on the theme, and thanks for sorting the new theme out.

Excellent as usual Dave. As above, thanks for sorting this week's theme out.

Nicely done Dave. It's a really strong composition and the exposure and black and white processing is spot on (y)

Week 13 : Unkempt

The Journey to Kempt - A shave a trim and a haircut - Stage 1

i-6WqjFDh-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Super portrait and spot on take for unkempt.
Maybe you know, but kempt is connected to "combed" which is why it is usually used for someone's appearance.

That's a rather different selfie to those normally seen. Hope it didn't hurt too much!

Great self portrait. I love the commitment!

Very good - works well for the theme. Hope you're feeling nice and 'kempt' now :)

Week 14 : Gob shot and Vivid Tech

Morecambe Prom Fairground this afternoon. Several gobs on display plus the big plastic critter hiself!

i-ZhVsvRD-X3.jpg

I was going to ask which gob you were going for! Great shot for the theme.

Nice bright colours suit the pic and happiest gobs of the week- most of them :)

A lot of gobs on display. Interesting take on the theme. BTW I used to go to a fairground at Morecambe (holidays as a kid and revisited in my student days when I lived there for a year. Thinking back, I used to cycle to and from Lancaster Uni every day. That was quite a time ago.

Nice bright colours suit the pic and happiest gobs of the week- most of them :)
Ta muchly Keith :)

A lot of gobs on display. Interesting take on the theme. BTW I used to go to a fairground at Morecambe (holidays as a kid and revisited in my student days when I lived there for a year. Thinking back, I used to cycle to and from Lancaster Uni every day. That was quite a time ago.

Thanks Bob. Probably the same fair people - Taylors - where the old swimming pool used to be and (hopefully) where The Eden Project is going :)

Great take on tech & theme - the critter's gob was well spotted/captured for this week!

Back