paddock transfer?

Edit My Images
Yes
I've decided to take my son to the "British touring cars" at Thruxton next month, but on the website where the prices are it also mentions "paddock transfer, can someone explain what that means!!!

Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm not a great motorsport fan.:embarrassed:

I think it's the optional cost of being driven from the paddock (rest) area to the track-side - they can sometimes be quite a distance.

just to correct that statement :)
the paddock transfer is a ticket that lets you in to the middle bit of the track where the teas and drivers prepare the cars. With a normal ticket you wont be allowed there. If your son is a big fan of the drivers it will be worth getting the transfer so he can see them in the flesh and get some autographs

just to correct that statement :)
the paddock transfer is a ticket that lets you in to the middle bit of the track where the teas and drivers prepare the cars. With a normal ticket you wont be allowed there. If your son is a big fan of the drivers it will be worth getting the transfer so he can see them in the flesh and get some autographs

The paddock transfer it is then.
Thanks for the heads up xynamic.(y)

Dont know about Thruxton but, the paddock pass at Silverstone opens up some great Photography opportunities...

First 8 shots here were taken in the paddock, i had loads of fun chasing the drivers about and sneaking into the crews refreshment bar.. :)

Back