Panamoz

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Hi all what's happened with Panamoz I can not get on their website at all today.

Not that I use them but I just tried the site and yes, you are right, it's not working.

It is downforeveryone

Worrying times for my mate who has just paid 10k for new camera gear

I imagine it will be fine and just a temp server down but I hope he paid with credit card

Paid with Paypal from his bank. I have NEVER known Panamoz site down.

Even my bank shuts down for a while sometimes -- although they do tell you first.

Back up now, they are also on holiday till 23 June, so that may have been something to do with it.

How quaint, a company that shuts down for summer holidays; not exactly sound business sense though.

How quaint, a company that shuts down for summer holidays; not exactly sound business sense though.
It's not unusual for businesses to do this in Hong Kong, or indeed South East Asia. Not everywhere is like the UK

It's not unusual for businesses to do this in Hong Kong, or indeed South East Asia. Not everywhere is like the UK

I'd say its more than not unusual, it's almost standard for businesses in Hong Kong, and throughout China to essentially shut down for holidays.

Reactions: TG.
Back