Panasonic HD Writer LE 1.1 help!

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
I bought a Panasonic HC-V100 to film my sons Judo competitions and training for his GCSE PE so far so good, this came with HD Writer LE 1.1 software, every time I open the software it makes another copy of every photo on my hard drive, can anyone tell me how to stop this or should I just bin it and get some other software to edit the various clips into one presentation?

I am sure it is something I have done as I have never used a camcorder before never mind the editing software :shrug: LoL.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Ian

I have not found anything in it that will help and of course being as it is in the program not a booklet every time I open it to look I get another set of photos :LOL:
I spent a couple of hours last night deleting duplicates, I might have to print it off and have another look 127 pages there must be something I guess:thinking::thinking:

It seems this was down to my old laptop, possibly to old or because its running windows 7 64bit? Anyway I loaded the software onto my son's i3 machine and it works fine, I guess its time for an upgrade :D

Back