hi all
recently took these pano's
i think they would be better without the dead growth in foreground
does it need more sky
which works best composition wise

thinking i will go back again, so any C&C welcome before my return

3226579212_535138c956_o.jpg

3226582668_34ccb3e8ba_o.jpg

Yes, needs a bit more sky. I prefer the second, the red box in the first is a distraction. The foreground is fine imo. It's a nice pano, hard to get them to hold interest but the second one does.

A bit more sky would be nice I think, also I would be curious to see what if you were to take the camera near to those rocks, there seems to be interesting water features in the rocks which could make it a nice foreground attraction?

Overall, I do prefer the second shot myself! Good try!

awhyu
A bit more sky would be nice I think, also I would be curious to see what if you were to take the camera near to those rocks, there seems to be interesting water features in the rocks which could make it a nice foreground attraction?

Overall, I do prefer the second shot myself! Good try!

Thanks for comment, not sure about the rocks, if my memory is right i was stood on edge of curve, but shall have a look when i go back

neo2810
Yes, needs a bit more sky. I prefer the second, the red box in the first is a distraction. The foreground is fine imo. It's a nice pano, hard to get them to hold interest but the second one does.

Thanks for comment, was'nt sure about the red box myself, distraction or added interest

i am just experimenting with panos at the moment, but enjoying every moment, i have few in mind so just trying to perfect my technique
thanks for comments

Back