Panorama Software: 4 Types Here, (update 12/10, more pics added)

P20

Edit My Images
Yes
I've been able with the help of some friends to try out different panoramic software programs. So i've put 9 images together using the 4 programs. Click on the images to see the bigger image. The PTGui software wouldn't work with RAW files, so they were exported in Lightroom2 to tiff files and then through the software.
I haven't played with the settings, they are all stock, hence no cropping, etc. The files are saved to the maximum size.

Autopano Pro:

Arcsoft Panorama Pro4

Photoshop CS3

PTGui:

Your comments are of course invited. Just thought i'd show the programs along side each other:)

Cheers for looking
It could be the colours on my monitor, but i prefer the arcsoft over the CS. More opinions welcome(y)

CS3 has best colours and again, APP a close 2nd.

I'd have to say the CS3 version is the best for me, closely followed by ArcSofts offering...

Its true what they say that each programme is like different film delveoping liquids.... the differance, although very sutle is quite visiable! But for me its has to be the CS version, my monitor is properly calibraited and is by far the more vibrant one. (but strangly has the most noticable lens flair in the bottom right corner) Arcsoft a second for me too.

thanks for taking the time to show us this comparison P20! ;) (y)

Cheers for the comments. Heres another comparison for you to think about. Again no other processing has been carried out and all the settings are stock.

Photoshop CS3

Autopano Pro

Arcsoft

Let me know what you think. Again click on any pic for the big version(y)

CS for me(y)

I have had a look at them and just by scrolling and using the top of the browser window I would pick the last program as it seems to have managed to keep a straight horizon on the first set of images. The other three seem to have a slight curve but the last seems to be near straight from looking at it... I might be wrong.

Nigel

Back