Parakeet

Edit My Images
Yes
Spotted this in Richmond park. first image i have posted on here so please bare with me if its not showing properly.
please feel free to let me know your comments as iv only had my camera two months and could use all the help i can get!

5482701607_804125f651_b.jpg

Some nice shots!

I'm near Richmond park too, might have to pop over at the weekend... :)

Realy like the crop on the woodie...one day they will sit for more of a second so I can get one a nice as your one thanks for sahring the set and welcome:)

This was shot at the nature trail by roehampton gate. There is quite a few around these grass humps to the left of the trail. Have fun!

Parrots or woodies? Im thinking of going to the wwt in barnes tomorrow so could easily pop down to Richmond park. If its parrots they're all over! Few weeks ago I saw some in Hyde park, yesterday there were some in a small park in wandsworth and today in wimbledon park, they're taking over!

As for woodies thats more interesting!

Yeh theres loads of parakeets but iv been to the same place by the humps in the grass near roehampton gate twice and seen a green woodpecker twice. Not sure if it has nested in one of the mounds (always thought they nested in tree trunks!) but it definitely seemed to return here over and over! Hope you get as lucky as i did!

Nice, fingers crossed for good weather! What about the kingfisher? Also richmond?

Back