Parakeets in Richmond Park

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
This was taken using my Sigma 150

1)

The following were taken with my Sigma 120-300 (at 300mm)

2)

3)

4)

Click on a pic for large

Can't comment on the images as your host is blocked at work, but as of 1st of Jan these become a legitimate target for Air Rifle users, as they are now deemed a pest according to yesterday's paper.

Some lovely Green in those images there John... (y) ...the composition and activity in the first one is delightful and probably the pick of the bunch imhgo... :D

Can't comment on the images as your host is blocked at work, but as of 1st of Jan these become a legitimate target for Air Rifle users, as they are now deemed a pest according to yesterday's paper.

:eek: ... you have got to be joking... :cautious: ...and if that is the case there must be some restriction as to how, where and when... :shrug:

:p

Nice set of photos (y)
I've been trying to get a decent shot of these all summer but they've been clever and stayed within the green foilage in the trees.

I am surprised at the times article, but to see Magpies and Rooks on the hit list doesn't doesn't surprise me at all.
I've given up with the bird feeder because the magpies constantly raid it and scoff the lot.
I would love to get an air rifle and shoot the buggers but as an animal lover, I just couldn't do it.

Back