park bench

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a bench, thought I would share! :)

parkbench.jpg

Jewel

Really good composition you have there;)

Colours are beautiful also, looks very peaceful - the kind of place you want to be when things are more hectic, if you know what I mean;)

:thumb:

That's a lovely shot, Jewel. Very serene :)

Thanks warspite, Chris and Davey for the comments, glad you all liked it. You know what I am doing with this pic actually? I'm going to take a pic of the bench as you see it there in all the different seasons. Spring,summer, autumn and winter. Frame them all together and than hang it up in my hallway here at home. :) We visit this place alot and we all enjoy it so it means a little something to all of us. Think that's a cheesy idea?lol Here is a pic of my son sitting on the bench if any of you remember, I posted it a long time ago. same bench, same special spot. :)

victoriapark_073.jpg

Cheers,

Jules

a lovely peaceful place Jules, love the tranquility and the wonderful Idea of photographing it throughout the seasons.

I took a shot almost identical in the Cambridge Botanical Gardens.

Jeeze Jewel you stole my moment !

I was going to say, when I saw your first pic ... I can just imagine myself sitting there thinking of nothing in particular just enjoying the tranquility and whiling away the time with the love of my life ... and then you go and spoil it with your second !?!

Seriously though the first one is lovely - evokes just that sort of reaction ... for me anyway ! And what a great idea to catch it in all the seasons - look forward to seeing the set !

BTB - LOML = Jill, my wife !

Back