Parking at Wembley Stadium

Matt.

Judge Dredd
Edit My Images
Yes
I am going to the Foo Fighters gig at Wembley on Friday and was wondering where was best to park? We will not be taking the train as it is very expensive (£80 per person!) and so it is vastly cheaper to drive.

There are loads of places, so if anyone has had experience with one before then i would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks!

Get there earliest as possible and park near the entrance!

If you park in the official parking lot, take cash with you!!!

Last time I was there (I was at the arena, admittedly) it was a simple excersise, apart from the parking guys not taking anything other than cash. Cost was £15

I work in Rayners Lane and getting to Wembley is a doddle on the Met line from here. There's plenty of free street parking (after 11am) and a big station car park that only costs a couple of quid. Wembley Park's about 15 minutes away and there are trains every 10 minutes.

Should have said that lots of football fans park in Rayners Lane. Not sure you'll need to for a smaller arena crowd.

Last edited:
As far as I know you have to pre book your parking for the official car park. Cost £25.00.
http://www.wembleystadium.com/
Click the link then on travel and parking on the left hand panel. Then on the website for the parking. They still have spaces.
There are alternative places that provide parking which have tighter parking spaces to cram as many cars in as possible, these cost the same.

Theres unofficial parking places as you get close to wembley.. last time I went £10 cheapest.. but there only small places

Back