Path to the bridge

Edit My Images
Yes
still processing old jpg images, cant seem to get anywhere at the mo to take any fresh ones.
This is a path leading to a bridge, and is to be found in Chatworth house gardens.
path.jpg

thank you

Oooh hubby and me were only talking the other day about taking a trip to Chatsworth House this year to excercise the camera. We've never been so this pikkie gives us an idea of the tasty treats awaiting us. Lovely colours, nice and luscious.

hi boo
take your trip to chatsworth, its a great place, the gardens and park are acres in size, then wander around the inside of the house, magnificent painting and wonderful architecture, sculpture and the stepped waterfall is brilliant.
thank you

another shot
waterfall.jpg

Another nice shot Boon. Its certainly whetting my appetite. Are there any restrictions on taking photos and any equipment you're either allowed or not allowed to use?

hi boo
there were no restrictions when we went , as you can see from my inside shot, i took these pictures using my kodak 4900 a point and shoot thing, never been with the canon as yet.
inside.jpg

Thanks Boon, as I've got a Canon Powershot A610 there shouldn't be a problem eh. The only thing to consider is once you start using things like tripods whether they consider that as venturing into the 'not permitted'. I suppose I could ring them when we're about to go up and find out.

Chatsworth is well worth a visit:thumb:

I have been in the house with a Nikon D2H & a Canon 1DMKII (not at the same time)......no problems.

Back