Peak District Meet up

Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
All

I've noticed there's quite a few of us that shoot in around the Peak District and wondered if a meet up was in order, share tips etc...

What do you all think?

Robin

I'm planning on heading up there this evening :) I live in Stockport so gonna have a look on the forums today for some inspiration :)

Danny

Cool... I can't make tonight, unfortunately.... when is good for everyone

I thought more people would be up for it tbh, I wonder if this is the right place for the post?

My thoughts being we could arrange to meet somewhere roughly same distance from us all or a particular spot..

Robin

Has been very good for early morning mist, certainly around here anyway and I am an hour away. Working unfortunately, but Mam Tor is usually good for the mist in the valleys shots.(y)

Darn it missed some mist..... Couldn't be helped I was working...

Nice collection of images
\
I was hoping to make a meet more formal but perhaps thats a little out of scope what with weather etc... we could drop in here when we are going and where, we might just meet up that way :) or perhaps arrange a meet for later

Robin

I bet..... mist shouldn't be missed, me too, I feel theres lots to learn from each other and its nice to have some one else around when your out on them there hills

I am definitely around one day next weekend, the other day is at Ruffed Park for the 40's weekend....

Robin

There was an abundance of togs walking on to Winnats as i was approaching the junction to turn right towards Mam Tor. Would be good to see if anyone is on here.

I'm definately of the opinion that a meet can improve your technique or knowledge.

Definitely, I have never had any advice from others, I just aimlessly point the camera ;) although I think/hope I've gotten a little better over the years :)

Shall we try for a meet this weekend I can confirm which day I am available this weekend by Wednesday

Robin

I am struggling this week for a Sunset but OK for next week as my shift pattern changes, I am also on call this week that really cramps my landscaping style.

We will get something sorted...

Robin

Managed to B**** my weekend landscape opportunity up with DIY so no Landscapes for me this weekend off to Ruffed Country Park tomorrow with the family.

I am OK this week most nights which is good for you?

Robin

Wednesday is looking good for me, Tuesday and Thursday are looking good for me, I ain't bothered mate, do you have an idea of where?

Robin

OK matey,

Ill have a look tonight and put some suggestions up

Robin

Hi

So I had a look and wondered if you fancied Frogatt Edge or Ladybower Dam to start off with :)

Robin

Theres a little pull in further up if they have space but the car park will do me, which night tonight or Thursday matey, Ill leave it up to you and what time?

CHeers

Thursday it is then at 5.30 in the pull in...

Ill PM you my Mobile Number :)

Robin

Back