Peak District sunset

Name
Justin
Edit My Images
No
I'm planning a quick trip up to the peak district over the Christmas break (about time I ventured out of east anglia!)

It's a 3.5hour drive and my plan is to drive up in the morning so I have a few hours to explore a couple of locations for future reference before finding myself a spot ready for sunset.

It's my first time taking pictures here and Curbar and Froggatt edge seemed an easy place to start with but I wondered if they are any good at sunset at this time of year?

Are there any other spots recommended for sunset, or places I should check out with a view to returning at sunrise?

I'm planning a quick trip up to the peak district over the Christmas break (about time I ventured out of east anglia!)

It's a 3.5hour drive and my plan is to drive up in the morning so I have a few hours to explore a couple of locations for future reference before finding myself a spot ready for sunset.

It's my first time taking pictures here and Curbar and Froggatt edge seemed an easy place to start with but I wondered if they are any good at sunset at this time of year?

Are there any other spots recommended for sunset, or places I should check out with a view to returning at sunrise?

I visited the Peak District earlier this year, but I stayed the weekend. I caught a sunset at Curbar, and it has some great views. The highlight of my trip was a sunrise at Mam Tor.

I'm going from Saddleworth to Matlock tomorrow for a football match and aiming to make a few stops on the way to get some landscapes.

I'll report back with any decent locations I spot.

Back