StingerNikon

nice shot!
Name
Konstantin
Edit My Images
Yes
Pelorus
pelorus.jpg

Pelorus is one of the largest and most luxury private yachts of the world. The yacht has a length of 377 feet, which is equals to 115 meters and this is pretty much for a yacht. The beam of Pelorus is 17.2 meters and the draft of the yacht is 4.66 meters. These measurements are wonderful for such yacht, and you can just imagine what it looks like. The yacht, valued at about 300 million US Dollars, was built in Lurssen yard in Bremen, Germany and designed by Tim Heywood. The year was 2003 and Pelorus was put on water, and her proud owner the billionaire Roman Abramovich boarded on it. The yacht has 2 helicopter pads on it, and1 large pool for the guests and for the owner. That is why Abramovich like this yacht so much, because it is made to be luxury and beautiful.

http://www.ships-info.info/yacht-Pelorus.htm

I have dozens of shots of Pelorus, she was moored outside my hotel in Phuket for two weeks a few years ago. Stunning looking vessel and a very nice photo of her. (y)

a lovely photo but.... that's not a yacht, that's a floating mansion! that thing is MASSIVE!

great picture none the less!

Just a dinghy compared to mine.:LOL::D

Back