Penshurst Place

Name
Ruth
Edit My Images
Yes
Nothing fantastic from me but as it has been ages since i posted anything at all and its only the third time this year i have used the camera i though i would post some pics up for C&C.

Thanks for looking :D

Welcome back Ruth :)

...and some nice shots there...

Low level viewpoints work for me and the last shot is my fave, like the colours too!

One minor thing I'd change is to crop a slice out of the top of the last one to remove those light sky spots - scroll down to remove it on screen and, for me at least, it makes a small improvement :)

Gorgeous colours in all three :)

Now get that camera out some more! :D

There's something I'm not sure on in one but thats more a personal thing, No.2 is craking and love No.3 the light shining through the front Tulip and the background is lovely...

Love the last one but as said I would just crop it slightly to remove the light spots at the top.

Definately the third shot for me - and if you are out of practice it's not showing ;)

The first may have been better shot from a slightly higher camera angle and a little closer.
Your third is simply gorgeous..

Thanks all and noted on the light spots - i did consider it when i was processing but cant for the life of me remember why i didn't do it :shrug:

Hopefully i will get some indoor crazy stuff on later int he weekend and i have a backlog on monkeh shots to process and add stories to for the blog.

It's really nice to hear some encouraging words and i really hope to get back into things soon i have some ideas :)

Back