Pentax Auto 110

Plain Nev

Vincent Furnier
Name
Neville
Edit My Images
Yes
Came across one of these today. I hadn't appreciated how dinky they were. All seems to be working, with the exception of the LED indicator in the viewfinder, which does not light. I've tried fresh batteries but that's not working. Is it just the LED, or is the metering knackered? Or maybe it needs a film in, I don't know. Hopefully someone out there will.

The battery holder sometimes needs a little wiggle, I've found (or the batteries are in the wrong way round). I loved my little Auto 110 but it jammed when I took a photo requiring a longer exposure, which seems to be a common problem. I'll be trying to fix it when the weather gets nicer (and more opportunities for photowalks present themselves) - or buying a new body altogether if that fails!

The tiny lenses can be had for not much too, which is an added bonus!

The battery holder sometimes needs a little wiggle, I've found (or the batteries are in the wrong way round). I loved my little Auto 110 but it jammed when I took a photo requiring a longer exposure, which seems to be a common problem. I'll be trying to fix it when the weather gets nicer (and more opportunities for photowalks present themselves) - or buying a new body altogether if that fails!

The tiny lenses can be had for not much too, which is an added bonus!

Thanks. Good to know someone else has the Auto 110. :D

I've got one too, with several lenses. I've not used it much but it's certainly a handy thing.

Back