pentax digital slr, compatible lenses??

Edit My Images
No
hello!

well im wanting to buy some new lens like goodies for my camera. im thinking perhaps of a wide-angle lens, although im not certain.

anyone out there fancy giving me a bit of advice about appropriate lenses? or even which types of lenses you prefer?

thanks,

maria

Which model do you have?
I'm not a pentax user, but the Sigma 10-20 mm has pretty good references and seems to be popular among those who have wide angle zooms.
You might also want to consider some of the fabled Pentax pancake lenses, although Pentax users have to step in and advise here.

Where's rick when you need him?

I just sold him a load of old pentax K mounted lenses. They work fine on his K100d / 10d or whatever it is. Obviously he needs to use manual functions, but they work. There's a load of old pentax glass knocking about cheaply at the moment - get yourself a bargain!!!

Anth.

You won't be disappointed with the Sigma 10-20, not sure what Pentax themselves have to offer atmo.

cheers guys, im busy looking into it... my camera is a Pentax *ist D i believe. anyone know what difference the SMC PENTAX DA 18-55mm AL ZOOM LENS would make just as an example? (bit of a dunce, me!). ta.

Back