People going to Church..

Edit My Images
No
Hi all, i took this on Christmas Eve while people was going in to mid night mass..

sel.jpg

It's a nice thought, but the composition is way off. To be honest it looks like you fell over backwards and clicked the shutter :D

Good idea but sorry does nothing for me.

Thanks for your replys on this one..

It's a nice thought, but the composition is way off. To be honest it looks like you fell over backwards and clicked the shutter

Please could you tell me how I could have had a better composition without asking them to move around?
I am still learning, many thanks Lance..

Photograph them coming towards you or try and single out certain parties. Get down on your knees and capture the girl coming towards you.

As others have said, there is far more interest in peoples faces, so positioning yourself to have them walking towards you could have helped. Also you could have got away with cropping off their legs, had you been a lot closer in on them, the expance of nothing above their heads doesn't add anything to the image. Positioning yourself inside the doorway with them approaching could have worked. Sorry I don't want to sound negative :(

Not a fan I am afraid, the red really jumps out and smacks you in the teeth. Take the comments above on board, it all helps train you.

Keep posting,

Gary.

Back