3-9.jpg

9-6.jpg

10-5.jpg

8-7.jpg

7-8.jpg

1-9.jpg

2-8.jpg

Diego Garcia said:
oh boy...these are great but they all pale into insignificance once I saw the shot of the baby'd head being held....truly a wonderful shot.. :)

have to agree with Marianne there, stunning shot, very well done

Absolutely stunning....all of them.

yep, you can sign me up the Diego Garcia appreciation club (y)

think these are all great pictures. (y)

Some cracking work there Diego...and without the editing excesses too. ;)

No2 is superb. :clap:

Hmmm. Have the highlights been adjusted on these as the skin tones don't seem quite right? The first one stands out the most with regards to that. The 2nd shot is my favourite from the bunch.

top stuff again!

petemc said:
Hmmm. Have the highlights been adjusted on these as the skin tones don't seem quite right? The first one stands out the most with regards to that. The 2nd shot is my favourite from the bunch.
:thinking:

Just looks like flash to me? :shrug:

Class set of photos again mate, you've really got talent in the portraiture department :)

Thanks all.

petemc said:

Nope, not at all. Here is an example of shadow and highlight adjustments to show the difference. A very bright day with some fill flash IIRC.

Hmmm. Maybe its the black and white conversion. Theres something not sitting right with me :) I've seen it in other peoples shots, so maybe its a normal thing.

Great set of photo's mate but as Marianne, stupot, CT and the others have said, the second shot is just outstanding. It kinda sums up the meaning of a helping hand or should that be something to lean on hey hoe what ever just a cracking shot. (y) (y)

Great shots mate.....Two's the one but I also like 5 mebe a camera fetish.....

Back