Peregrine Falcon

Edit My Images
No
Just thought i'd share this is anyone is interested :shrug:

PeregrineFalcon.jpg

What a gorgeous shot. Please don't drop the reddish feathers, they are part of his/her character.

First class (y)

Thanks.

No, ill definitely leave the red feather in. I dont mind using the clone tool to correct defects but not to change the subject! Cheers for the comments, i opted for the tighter crop which i think works pretty well.

Great shot;) I tried to get some pics of a Peregrine in a 100mph+ stoop on a lure last weekend.....I got some great shots of empty bits of sky:bang: :LOL:

:agree: with everyone's comments ... (y) ... a super shot of a lovely bird ... :clap:

Only thing is it looks more like a Saker or Lanner or even some sort of Falcon cross ... :shrug: ... but definitely not a Peregrine imgo ... :thinking: ... but the shot itself is spot on ... :D

:p

:agree: with everyone's comments ... (y) ... a super shot of a lovely bird ... :clap:

Only thing is it looks more like a Saker or Lanner or even some sort of Falcon cross ... :shrug: ... but definitely not a Peregrine imgo ... :thinking: ... but the shot itself is spot on ... :D

:p

Sorry but this is DEFO a Peregrine Falcon! (y)

Back