Pete; Big Brother dude and some rower......

Edit My Images
Yes
Met 'Pete' yesterday and managed to get him to stop for some stuff. Quite a character. Very funny, very handsome and well, I think that you would need about 30 fps to capture this guys moves. He threw so many shapes and faces it was amazing to see through a lens. He reminds me of Billy Idol somewhat.

Sadly, I blew the focus as was locked on elsewhere so used smart sharpen and an inverse blur to salvage a reasonable portrait.

Also, met this guy who sits in a small boat for a living. James Cracknell, presenting for channel 4 and pretty fed up with the day.

Cheers.

oh shame about the top one but is sort of shows his peronality, the second image also shows a real emotion, he does look fed up...great shots though.

excellent

oh shame about the top one but is sort of shows his peronality, the second image also shows a real emotion, he does look fed up...great shots though.

Thanks. Funny thing, when I got there, I was getting some food and I said to the James Cracknell bloke 'blimey I am tired after that walk' (major hill at Longleat) and then I remembered that this was a guy who rowed around the world in a small boat :LOL: :shrug: :clap:

ha ha....and his reply??

I dont think he said anything - I bet thats when he took the guys photo, looking at the expression on his face :LOL:

Nice shots, I actually quite like the effect in the first, even if it was unitended - it still looks very effective (y)

Back