Petsavers Photography Competition

Name
Renee
Edit My Images
Yes
Petsavers is having a photography competition based on the theme of companionship. There are 3 categories; age 16 and over, age 12-16 and under 11. So a little something for everyone. The closing date is Friday 9 March 2007. Hope someone gives it a go! especially considering all the animal lovers we have on here.

Oi DF .... lend us ya pooch! ;)

Think this would be a nice comp to enter as theres not so much pressure to be technically perfect.
I placed in the 'Computing Which' comp last year with one of my Poppies pics, got my pic printed in the magazine too, which is always nice.

Come on then peeps, who is going to enter?

Think I might see if i can have a go at this one.

Extracted from the T&Cs:

You may use the following digital adjustments to optimise digital images:
levels, curves, brightness, contrast, shadow and highlight levels, saturation, sharpening and noise reduction, and selected burning or shading.
Cropping is allowed.
Any other techniques or filters, including combinations of images for any reason, are not acceptable.

Nice to see comp organisers are finally catching up with the digital age and stating what is and isn't allowed (not sure how they can always tell though).

Ray

I think i'll give this a go.

I might have a crack at this one as well - Seems like as good as place as any to enter my first comp..... All I have to do now is try and get young daisy and my daughter to fall asleep on each other and hey presto........

Back