pheasent (bigma+1.4tc)

Edit My Images
Yes
as i came out of the tea hut at work he was there tucking into wild bird seed which was to his liking and happly had dinner .
i had the camera on the table this is my best ive managed to do with 1.4tc as this cock bird had landed on the fence near the tea hut 700mm is needed to get any sort of keeper.
i have only cropped out the crap so this is nearly f/f 1/1250 f10 iso 800 AF hand held leaning on a door frame.:)

pheasent.jpg

many thanks
jason

Now that is a very nice portrait of a Pheasant with some great detail showing the range of superb colouring on these birds ... (y)

Personally I would try and lighten up the underbelly a tad as it is a bit too dark and losing detail imgo ... :shrug:

:p

:agree: (y)

thank you all very much . iso is a good thing with the canon and it let me shoot as low as 1/125 hand held 500mm if needed or get the tripod out.
cheers all
jason

'kin stunning

superbly sharp

and you've even got the catch light in the eye - perfect

very nice, lovely birds pheasants (y)

thanks for those comments . i was actualy shocked that the zoom with tc cam still give quit good iq . i think there only one thing this lens cant do quickly and that BIF . and for that resin im still drooling over the ef 400 f5.6 and its giving me a brain ache.
many thanks
jason

great shot jason (y)

Back