photo mechanic rotate crop

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
anyone ITK about this? is it gonna happen anytime soon.. amazed they havent done it yet (presume havent)

will buy full new version if they do.

I have the latest update for PM and it still doesn't allow it. Would be useful to have but i still export images to PS so i just crop them there.

If i see anything in the next update i'll let you know

it allows you to rotate an image 90 deg at a time and to crop an image. What i think Tony means, is once you have the crop boundary in place, to be able to rotate the boundary. Effectively straightening the horizon. At the moment this feature isn't in PM

Ok heard back from the Photo Mechanic people.

Asked them if it will happen.....
"@rogan200: it looks like it will be in the next major PM release. It's not definite, but very likely and currently close to being finished."

and then asked them when the next major release will come....
"@rogan200 in the world of software, one can never give a timeframe. :) When you start seeing v4.7 beta releases, you know we are close."

They've just released a beta of version 4.6.7 so version 4.7 is probably a few months away and its looking like that will have the full rotate and crop functionality.

it will be complete then and no need to fire up PS :)

it will be complete then and no need to fire up PS :)

I still use PS to give my images a tweek in terms of levels, colour and contrast, so i'll continue to do that! It is something that's missing currently though!

TB if they put a decent crop rotate in.. i wont be firing up PS when out in the field.. If at home doing mondays pictures for nationals or stuff for local papers wiht plenty of time then PS yes.. but pitchside I would just stick to photomechanic.

I still use PS to give my images a tweek in terms of levels, colour and contrast, so i'll continue to do that! It is something that's missing currently though!

same here with the shortcuts setup for opening the images in PS it's easy

Back