Photo print providers, post Costco!

Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Motorsport photographer here. Whilst my local lab is ideal for providing prints that I have had ordered from clients, my business model largely revolved around printing everything I take and hiking them around the pits. With quite a lot of wastage and photos that sit around for years before I catch up with the drivers again, the price point of the regular 6x4s has to be as low as possible. Costco was fulfilling that requirement perfectly until they recently stopped offering their service. I did not realise quite how much I had been spoiled with their price point and quality. Whilst I was fully prepared to take a hit and pay twice as much as their 5p per 6x4 print, I did not realise how poor the quality of some of the other cheaper services are. I have so far tried asdaphoto, snapfish and printerpix and been a bit shocked how poor they are. I have an order in at Max Spielman/Tesco, I have yet to see the reults. Cewe are probably the best so far, but still not a match. So who do you use and would recommend? Another advantage from Costco was that they printed the filename on the back of the photo too, which is invaluable. Are there any local labs to you that are competitively priced - I print between 1000-2000 prints weekly during the season, occasionally more than that, so minimum quantites are certainly not an issue!

Many thanks....

Back