Beginner Photo Training In Lincolnshire This Sunday for Charity

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
This thread has been approved by Mods.:)

Sometimes it is nice to help people with your photography. That is what I am aiming to do with a course I am running in Lincoln on Sunday 7th June.

I am running a course as part of the #THE_BIG_PROJECT which is organised by Lincs connect. With all proceeds going to help victims of the recent disaster in Nepal. The best part of all, this course will only cost you £8 for 2 hours of photo training! This course usually costs £50 per person, so you really are getting a steal.

The course will cover the following:

• Photo composition
  • Exposure & the technical elements of photography
  • Gear, what you need and what you don't.
We will have some time to shoot (weather permitting) and review images. The topics will be mainly based around portrait photography, but obviously will apply to many other areas.

There will be also be time for asking questions and by the end of it you will be left with the skills to help you take better photographs.

The course will run from 1pm until 3pm at Bishop Grosseteste University Lincoln in the BG futures building. For details on where to buy tickets etc. please check http://www.lincsconnect.co.uk

If you need any further info, please leave a message on this thread and I'll get back to you.

Hopefully a few of you will be able to attend, learn something and help out charity.

Back