Photobox Offer Question

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I've got a friend who wants some of my photos printed out large (30"x20), the best price I've found at the moment is around £16, but then I remembered that photobox used to do an offer of £5 for this size of prints, and that the offer used to come round every so often.
So the rambling question is; does anyone have any idea of when we might expect the offer to come round again? or even if they still do it?. I seem to remember it was every six months or so, does anyone rememeber when the offer was last on? Any help appreciated,

Rob

I ordered 2 for 1 posters in May 08 and then Feb 09, but not sure if they had offers in between, I suspect not as I watch for the 2 for 1 poster offers quite closely.

And they regularly send me e mails with all the offers.

HTH

David

Thanks for that, I was looking back at my order history and the last time I think I ordered the £5 prints was back in March and Aug '07. So it seems the offer used to quite common, but not so now, maybe you're right Yv and they have stopped doing it (or maybe dropped it to once a year?). Looks like my friend is out of luck on the cheap prints.

I've got a friend who wants some of my photos printed out large (30"x20), the best price I've found at the moment is around £16, but then I remembered that photobox used to do an offer of £5 for this size of prints, and that the offer used to come round every so often.
So the rambling question is; does anyone have any idea of when we might expect the offer to come round again? or even if they still do it?. I seem to remember it was every six months or so, does anyone rememeber when the offer was last on? Any help appreciated,

Rob

Just told today that a local Sainsburys wil be printing up to 20x30ish in store frome next week not got any prices yet

Lol, just checked back on Photobox, they are doing 2 for 1 on all poster sizes, not quite a £5 print, but you can't argue with half price, on until the 25th.

Have you tried DSColourlabs

I've not had anything bigger than A4 up to now, but what I have had have been really good quality and colour

Yeah I've had a look at those, as lots of people (obviously including you) have said they are good, but I think it's going to come down to price. In the past I've pretty good prints from photobox and you can't knock a 2 for 1 offer to save cash :)

Just a quick update, I've got my prints (20x30 inch) back and can't fault them. Ordered at 1.30 pm, printed and dispatched by 4pm and on my doorstep at 8.15am the next day! Great service.

The only thing I would say is that if you do order, watch your monitor calibration. I had to change mine to match the photobox profile. When I looked at the processed photos back on my usual monitor profile they were much bighter than I would have taken the photos. I guess that is why a lot of people on the web seem to complain about 'dark' prints from photobox.

Think I might have to order a few more while the offer is still on :)

Back