Photograghy course advice!!

Edit My Images
No
Hello I'm new to photography and have started an online course with PI and i think I'm in over my head but really love photography and want to learn more I have no clue really about lenses and what ones are best to do what with. Below is my first Q. And I have answered it and would like some feedback good or bad just need to no if I'm on the right track :)
Thank you so much in advance for any ones comments :)

For each of the following hypothetical photographic assignments you have the following equipment at your disposal (note that you do not have any zoom lenses):
Two small format DSLR cameras with full sized 35mm sensors 20mm lens
24mm tilt-shift lens
35mm lens
50mm lens
90mm tilt-shift lens
100mm macro lens
135mm lens
300mm lens
Neutral Density Filter
Polarising Filter
Two quick cycle portable flash units made specifically for your cameras Transportable studio flash gear
Tripod
Monopod
Nominate which of the abovementioned equipment you would use for each of the following 10 scenarios and give a brief explanation of why you made those choices:
1. A large art gallery has hired you to photograph every individual framed painting in the gallery for an upcoming exhibition. They require colour accurate copies of the artwork for use in a catalogue. This is what I have come up with of any one could tell me if I'm on the right track it has taken me ages to get this 1 done now to the other 9 :/ it's not easy and this is the 1st assignment !! Here is my answer

1- I would take both DSLR camera's and I would fit one of them with the 90mm tilt-shift lens to photograph large painting's to correct for any perspective distortion. I would fit the other camera with a 100mm macro lens to photograph small painting's to get a close and sharp image. I would also take transportable studio flash gear incase the lighting was not right. The last two things I would take is a polarising filter to reduce reflections if needed and the last thing would be a tripod to eliminate camera shake.

Back