Photography Competition Round 9

hey dude, if you need somewhere to crash overnight, then my house is always open. it aint the ritz, but it's only 15 minutes or so from Bristol, in Bath. Just give me a nod and I'll put the spare bed up for ya!

Man - that is one hell of an offer, to someone you have never met :clap: :clap: I've just brought mum home to my house to recuperate, but I'll not forget your kindness. Many thanks.

stepheno

More than welcome dude. A man in need etc. I would've offered sooner had I known! I sincerely hope things get better for you soon. Peace.

are we allowed to discuss the entries before the voting ends? Or is that considered interfering with peoples :ponders:?

wait till after the votes close, we have plenty of time till the next round to disect the images posted!

righto will just make a few notes now in a txt file on me desktop so as not to forget what people did to win and lose my votes ;)

Gemok said:
righto will just make a few notes now in a txt file on me desktop so as not to forget what people did to win and lose my votes ;)

thats the spirit chap, nice critiques from everyone after!:D

Back