Beginner Photography course

Name
Arran
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey.

Just looking to see if anyone has taken the further adult education course in photography. I'm booked on to start in September and was I tersted what others thought.

It's the SLR foundation course.

Thanks

Arran

Depends where you are what's on offer. I teach "Digital Photography Beginners" and "Intermediate" but its non-accredited so not determined by external criteria. My view is 10 weeks ought to be enough to get you going, with a bit of homework in between sessions. you can do 'accredited' courses, but the 'qualification' is just a piece of paper. The camera is a tool, get to know what it does and what you can do with it.

A course can only give you the theory. Better to get out there and get the practical. Good luck.

The 10 week course I have just completed indeed covered the theory and was just what I needed to then go out and take decent photos in various modes with manual being my preferred option. My confidence in knowing what I am doing is priceless. It worked for me and I hope you enjoy it. At the end of the day though practice practice practice. The more you try the better you will become.

as the guys say Practice Practice YouTube YouTube and forum forums with that training and all this youll soon get the hang of it

Back