Bargain Photography Show 2020

I got the same email. With the code it’s £10.46 for an adult. It’s actually cheaper using this code than buying the multi day tickets.

It’s interesting this year they have gone back to specific day tickets rather than last year’s any day tickets. There is a ticket insurance option this year. For £2.95 per ticket you can get a refund for the ticket price. I’m guessing this is after the snow two years ago when many couldn’t get there. Last years any day tickets seemed to be in response to the previous yeasts snow issue. I guess getting people to pay extra is a better option for them and is an easy out on refunds if people don’t pay the extra.

I got the same email. With the code it’s £10.46 for an adult. It’s actually cheaper using this code than buying the multi day tickets.

It’s interesting this year they have gone back to specific day tickets rather than last year’s any day tickets. There is a ticket insurance option this year. For £2.95 per ticket you can get a refund for the ticket price. I’m guessing this is after the snow two years ago when many couldn’t get there. Last years any day tickets seemed to be in response to the previous yeasts snow issue. I guess getting people to pay extra is a better option for them and is an easy out on refunds if people don’t pay the extra.

My ticket says I can use it on any day

My ticket says I can use it on any day
I think that’s because I was looking at the multi day option. With that type you have to select the days you are going.

0A334287-C497-439D-9296-B9D1B38F47F6.jpeg

Last year I seem to remember multi day tickets were any day too. Before that the pre paid tickets were limited to a specific day.

It doesn’t make any sense buying via the multi day route if this discount code makes it cheaper and those tickets are any day. The £2.95 insurance refund option doesn’t make as much sense if you’re not limited to a single specific day per ticket.

If you’re not limited to a specific day I may buy some ticket early within the discount period. That’s perfect as I can’t say 100% which day(s) I will be going yet.

Back