Photos From The Colin McRae Subaru Tribute Convoy

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Heres a few shots from the Colin McRae Subaru Tribute Convoy, Click for larger Images my First time shooting cars

Click here to see 2 of Just Julies Photos and her first post as Just Julie Colin McRae Subaru Tribute Convoy

Black 07 Subaru Impreza "Hawkeye" Lead Vehicle

Colin McRae Subaru Tribute Convoy At Charnock Richard Services

Dave

Last edited:
Great set. It must have been a treat for the truckers to overtake so many Subarus in one movement. They'll be dining out on it for years. I've never had my Subaru in the slow lane of the M6 - I think it says in the owner's handbook that that is not advised. Despite what #4 may show, not all Subaru drivers drive with their elbow out of the window. However, it is my favourite image as the vehicle is closest to rallying colours. Well done.

that must have been one hell of a sight to see all those togethere at the same time :D

Last edited:
Thanks for looking guys

John yes it was as was the petrol station :LOL: subarus will pass anything bar a petrol station :LOL::LOL::LOL: pity you couldnt make it with Julie and I

Matt I think they are still down in Banbury Clicky Link Sunday 31 August 12:00 – 13:00 M40 J11 to J15 dont know if thats near you

Cheers Russell I bet they will dine on it :D

GoLotus yes it was a fantastic sight (y)

Dave

Last edited:
I did try some close up stuff and reflections but their not really worth posting, it was hard to get just the cars with no one, near them, or in the reflections, I also tried different angles to but with not much success

Last edited:
I did try some close up stuff and reflections but their not really worth posting, it was hard to get just the cars with no one, near them, or in the reflections, I also tried different angles to but with not much success

That is the problem with these typpe of events.

I noticed that Matt :LOL::LOL: it is hard.

Don't know why I never had a go at photographing my youngest sons Subaru, but he sold it on Friday, (pity because we could have joined the convoy), so I've no chance now but he works at a car sales garage as a mechanic, so I could go and practice some shots there maybe (y)

Thanks to Dave for sending a PM to me, I also went along to the convoy.

I hope Dave doesn't mind me posting my shots in his thread (saves multi threads on the same thing). I do not do motorsport so forgive the poor shots, but they give a flavour of the event.

_MG_7439.jpg

_MG_7422.jpg

_MG_7434.jpg

_MG_7443.jpg

_MG_7447.jpg

your welcome for the PM, (y) Heck no Mark i dont mind you posting your photos, I dont know how we missed each other, you must have been just a little way down from us as the 555 car was leaving as its the same car, only we were across from the police station building, I wanted to go on the flyover for a birds eye view shot but forgot :bang:

great set

Dave

Back