Photoshop, cheap?

lawrie29

Balloons! Yay!
Name
Lawrie
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone recommend a reliable source for a cheap copy of photoshop elements?

I don;t need the latest version, (7?) 6 would be fine.

I have 2 girls at primary school, so the education option is there also.

Cheers

I have a version of Elements 6 if you want it. £30.00 delivered. It is boxed, etc. I upgraded a while ago to PS3 so this is going spare.

I also have a copy of the Adobe Elements 6 classroom in a book which is the official Adobe workbook (includes a CD with lessons). £12.00 & p&p. This is mint and has not been used. Weighs a bit hence the p&p being a bit extra.

Chris :)

Hi I would like to purchase Photoshop CS4 extended and I have 2 sons at Secondary school one will be at university next year.
How does the student edition differ from the full version?
Is the licence for 1 PC only?
Is their any snags attached to purchasing a student edition of software ie like having to pay full price after 2 years or being unable to upgrade.
How do you prove student status? :thinking:

Regards Alan

I thought you couldn't upgrade the student versions...

and the student versions shouldnt be used for professional use(i think i read that somewhere)

I thought you couldn't upgrade the student versions...
Assuming you had a student licence of CS3 and bought a retail upgrade to CS4 you'd not face any problems.

and the student versions shouldnt be used for professional use(i think i read that somewhere)
I've not seen that myself but it wouldn't surprise me if it was buried away somewhere.

Enforcing it would be the tricky, if not impossible issue.

Its funny how you here these rumors, thanks for all the advice.

Alan :)

Back