Photoshop - Copy and Paste colour change

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me out - trying to finish something couple of hours to get printed and framed this afternoon and take to a friends wedding tomorrow!

The problem - I have a file in photoshop (one I've created and flattened) that when I copy or drag it into the file I want it in loses both colour and resolution. See the screenshot below. Both are RGB colourspace/8 bits channel/300dpi resolution. I can't think of anything else I should be changing in the settings etc, so help appreciated! I'm hoping it's something simple!
"
map-colour-issue.jpg
"

thanks
Dean

Are there any adjustment layers in the second image?

I was just about to say no when I found one! Switching it off gets me back the colours I was expecting (I hadn't realised it had affected other layers too, they are not so obvious). I can't now work out what I had it in there for, so I've taken it out, rather than changed the layer order. I suspect I was only endeavouring to adjust one other layer but made it apply to everything - sorted for now, and back to the textbook for next time (plus in futuer I'd give it a name to tell me what it's doing!).

thanks!

Dean

No worries. Glad it's sorted.

Back