Photoshop crop question

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Probably a basic question but here goes!

How do you resize a cropped pic to fit a standard print size for example I cut a picture and want to print it 10x8 via photobox.

Sometimes when I upload a pic for printing it says cropping will occur, does this mean I haven't resized it in photoshop.

If some one could point me in the right direction or give some basic instruction,

Thanks
Gary

Go to the box titled Aspect Ratio. There's a drop down menu in there. Choose your size, or use photo ratio. See what suits you best.

photoshop lightroom seem to be a very good stuff to handle resize photo with aspect ratio and printing support :)

i think it must be easier with LR than in PS. else, you can try acdsee as soft too.

Try cropping your pics to the print size required before uploading, make a separate folder for cropped pics, use the crop tool and in the options bar at the top put in the size etc and then using the crop tool drag out over your pic and bob's your uncle....a perfectly cropped to size pic.

Cropping_A.jpg

:agree:
Try cropping your pics to the print size required before uploading, make a separate folder for cropped pics, use the crop tool and in the options bar at the top put in the size etc and then using the crop tool drag out over your pic and bob's your uncle....a perfectly cropped to size pic.

Cropping_A.jpg

Has this been helpful to you ?
Joan

Back