photoshop refuses to work offline

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
[Censored] Fruitcake Bat
Edit My Images
No
I have spoken with adobe so many times on twitter and they are useless!!!!

I basically can't use this on the move without permanent connection. I pay for this crap and this is how they treat me. Any workarounds please?

I basically can't use this on the move without permanent connection. I pay for this crap and this is how they treat me. Any workarounds please?

There is no workaround photoshop needs to phone home every 30 days to verify your subscription status.

They also clearly state in the software system requirements that an internet connection is required.

Last edited:
There is no workaround photoshop needs to phone home every 30 days to verify your subscription status.

They also clearly state in the software system requirements that an internet connection is required.

30 days would be amazing. 30min is what mine is set to apparently. They are going to force me to look into the dark web for the solution. Bastards

30 days would be amazing. 30min is what mine is set to apparently. They are going to force me to look into the dark web for the solution. Bastards

No wonder they have been unhelpful if that is your attitude. It isn't 1990 any more, most software requires an internet connection and they clearly state this is in their system requirements. If you require using it while traveling just connect your laptop to your phone or a mifi device.

They are useless TBH and also bastards for sure. They tried to force me onto the online subscription by mysteriously revoking my perpetual licence for LR6. I suddenly started getting pop-ups saying my licence is not recognised any more. Took them 2 weeks to sort it out!

I am going to resist upgrading to CC as much as possible.

This is just one reason why I stay with open source software wherever possible.

Your first sentence sums things up perfectly.

They are useless TBH and also bastards for sure. They tried to force me onto the online subscription by mysteriously revoking my perpetual licence for LR6. I suddenly started getting pop-ups saying my licence is not recognised any more. Took them 2 weeks to sort it out!

I am going to resist upgrading to CC as much as possible.
I had exactly the same from them.
I was accused of running a bootlegged version of Photoshop CS6, despite having installed it on two occasions with full Adobe support.

I got around the problem by purchasing Affinity Photo, which not only does everything I used CS6 for, it seems a lot more user friendly too.
It means I've had to swallow the cost of CS6, but I no longer use any Adobe software.

Back