Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
This weeks homework assignment for my part-time photography course at college was to take three images of the same scene at different ISO and adjust shutter/aperture to get the same exposure. Simple stuff. I tried to get a bit artsy with it and six sets of the three photos, each set being lit slightly different or slightly different DOF and now I can't decide which set I like best, not that it makes any difference so far as the assignment is concerned.

The shots are pretty dark, so what you see on your screen could vary dramatically to what I see!

So below are one photo from each set...

(I think my favourite is number 2 with the larger DOF just showing detail on the leaf)

Larger depth of field certainly helps but I think they are all to dark for my tastes anyway.

None.
All too dark.
Sorry.

Have to agree with the others I'm afraid - all just various levels of too dark.

Thanks for the replies. If nothing else it reinforces the requirement for my monitor purchase. Interestingly, when I went to display the images at college the other evening, they were way brighter than on my home monitor, and thats on the monitors in one of the college photography class rooms.

Back