Pics of my boys

Name
paul holder
Edit My Images
Yes
hi all. was out with my boys today and snapped these. have not cropped or edited them yet. was just looking for some feedback.
comments welcome

ashtonport.jpg

baileyport.jpg

kaydenport.jpg

All are good (In my humble opinion) but #3 stands out by a mile for me. Can see that in a magazine. Nice shots

cheers nick. were really just taken as snaps but number 3 has just got something about it and to be honest is my fave of the 3

if anyone else has any comments on how these can be improved etc please feel free.

Personally, I would do some work on them, as they are just snaps at the moment.

Number three would have been better in landscape, as you've cut his elbows off, you've managed some good DOF in 2 and 3 though :)

I really like number 3 - but the elbows being cut off stops it from being outstanding IMHO... What camera do you use?

sony alpha 200. had the wrong lens on really and was taking some zoom shots and did not have chance to back off enough.

Agree with number 3 as my favourite, but I think they're all good!

Perhaps a bit too much excess space on 2? Love the expression on 1 though!

cheers all. had intended to crop number 2 but decided not to until i got some feed back on them

Personally, I would do some work on them, as they are just snaps at the moment.

Number three would have been better in landscape, as you've cut his elbows off, you've managed some good DOF in 2 and 3 though :)

I agree. 3 is my pick, but landscape would be better.

did think about landscape after the event but looking back now and having been back to where they were taken there are 2 wooden uprights either side of him maybe subconciously i did not want them in the pic, hey who knows

Back